Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- Design, develop and implement training courses for students, teachers, continuing education trainees as well as foreign audiences, notably on themes of the digital factory (CAD-CAM, Robotics, Ergonomics, Management of flows Production, etc.), the IoT, system engineering, mechatronics, humanoid robotics, decision support in connection with big data … by means of new pedagogical modalities or new training, Example through MOOCs, student-tutor projects or internships;
- Provide consulting, expertise, support and training to UL partner institutions (national and international) for the development and implementation of Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions;
- Design and implement virtual laboratories including Flip Lab sessions
- Provide a service of certification in Dassault Systèmes solutions for University of Lorraine staff and students, then partners (Metz site: UFR MIM, Nancy site AIP-Primeca Lorraine)
- Participate in the development of research projects on the themes related to « The Factory of the Future » as well as on the component related to pedagogical engineering.